Children like cakes. Present days cakes are snack items. Children like the variety of cakes like Pineapple cake, Honeycake. You prepare at homes with quality and hygienic. Below in this article, we provide the How To Prepare Pineapple Cake At Home. Here provide the Pineapple pastry video.
165 gms. Flour
110 gms. Caster Sugar
½ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Baking Powder
60ml Vegetable Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp. Milk
Juice of canned pineapples
- Take a bowl to add the dry ingredients of flour, caster sugar,1/2 baking soda, and baking powder mix them all ingredients
- Take another bowl to add the 60ml Yoghurt,60ml Vegetable Oil,1 tsp Vanilla Extract,80ml Water and mix them properly
- add the flour into the wet bowl level by a level mix the batter, the batter is thick add the 2spoons of milk in that finally the batter is ready for baking.
- Grease a 7 inch round baking tin and place a butter paper at the bottom.,Pour the cake batter in the tin.
- First Preheat the oven at 180°C and the bake cake batter in the oven around 25-30minutes
- Once the cake is out of the oven, cool it for 5-7 minutes and unmould it and remove the butter paper.
- The cake cools down to room temperature. Cut the cake into 2layers from the middle and keep the top layer aside.
- Apply the juice of canned pineapples till the cake is soaked. Apply a layer of whipped cream to the base and top with chopped pineapples.
- Take more whipped cream and spread it on the chopped pineapples.
- Soak the top layer of the cake with the pineapple juice and place it flat side up on the cake and soak it again with the pineapple juice, Cover the cake with a layer of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the cake for 15-20 minutes.
- Apply a second layer of whipped cream and flatten the top using an offset palette knife.
- Finally decorate with whipped cream, pineapple chunks, and cherries. Soft and creamy pineapple cake is ready.
- Then ready to serve the Yummy pineapple cake to surprise your family members.