Homemade buns make hamburgers and hot dogs taste out of this world. If you live in an area where the temperature gets so hot you don’t want to heat up your oven, make a bunch of buns early in the season and freeze them. Here you can provide the hotdog rolls preparation video. Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hotdog Rolls is a plain white bread roll with hotdog and cheese inside dip in eggs and bread crumbs then deep fried giving it a crispy flavor that is great for meryenda,finger food for parties, etc.
Hotdog Rolls Recipe Ingredients
- 7 pieces regular hotdog
- 7 pieces loaf bread
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry hotdogs. If you’re using jumbo size hotdogs slice it half lengthwise so it will be easy to roll with the bread. Put fried hotdog in a tissue paper to remove excess oil. Set aside.
2. Flatten each bread using a spoon or improvised rolling pin. You can use a drinking glass as a rolling pin.
3. Put fried hotdog and strips of cheese in each bread then roll the bread tightly. Secure the bread by inserting a toothpick.
4. Dip roll bread in beaten egg then rolls in a plate of bread crumbs. Do this again until you finish all the bread.
5. Heat oil in a pan and fry hotdog rolls until golden brown. Drain in tissue paper to remove excess oil.