Bread buns, prepare a simple and easy way, using simple ingredients. Bakery burger buns are softy, fluffy and moist with a little tint of sugar in it. so try to make these buns in-homemade with hygienic quality. Using the Japanese technique, the recipe to prepare the tasty and perfect way. Below in this article, we provide recipe process and video Super Soft Bakery Style Eggless Bun Breads Prepare at Home.
All-purpose flour: 1 1/2 tbsp
Water: 6 tbsp
Maida (Plain Flour): 2cups + 5 tbsp
Milk powder: 3 tbsp
Sugar: 3 tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Instant dry yeast: 2 tsp
Water (approx.) ½ cup + 2 tbsp
Butter: cubed ¼ cup
Milk and butter for wash
- Heat the pan add 1 and 1/2 tbsp of maida (plain flour) and pour it into 6 tbsp of water. Mix it up using a whisk. Cook it on a slow flame until the starches gelatinize or until the mix starts leaving the pan. If using a thermometer, cook it until 65 degrees centigrade.
- Transfer the flour mix from the pan to a bowl and cover it well with a cling wrap and keep it aside to cool.
- Prepare the bread dough, take about 300 gm of plain flour (maida). Next add 5 gm of salt, 20 gm of milk powder and add sugar 35 gm mix everything together and keep it aside.
- For making the yeast mixture, add about ½ cup of lukewarm water in a vessel along with 5 gm of sugar. Mix the sugar until it dissolves in water. Next, add 2 tsp of instant yeast and mix it really well with the water. Place it in a warm cosy place for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the risen yeast mixture to the dry flour mixture. Add the roux as well. Knead well using hands until it forms a pat.
- Next, take the dough in to clean platform and knead it for 2-3 minutes. Add water if needed in between but make sure the dough should be smooth and pliable.
- After adding the butter around 30 gm Knead the fat really well into the dough for about 7-8 minutes.
- Once the dough is ready, take it into a bowl and cover with a cling wrap and let it rise for an hour.
- After 1 hour, knock down the risen dough and take it out from the bowl into a platform and sprinkle in some flour about ½ tsp. and knead it for about a minute.
- Now, divide the ready dough into 5 or 6 portions and smooth the dough using your hands. Shape it a little oval so that it rises a little higher. Place the dough balls onto a baking tray and cover it with a damp muslin cloth and let it proof for another hour.
- Grease the milk has risen dough balls Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Bake the buns for about 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Sprinkle melted butter to the baked burger buns and cover the burger buns with a damp cloth until they cool down.
- Follow the recipe methods and video you prepare the tasty bakery type burger buns and enjoy the homemade bread buns . You can make cakes also on birthdays.